[Little Shuda effect and efficacy]_Benefits_Benefits
Baking soda should be familiar to everyone. After all, you can drink soda in daily life, and this water contains more functions than ordinary water, which can be a good supplement to the lossThe amount of water can also improve people’s physical strength, even when they are suffering from acidosis, they can take an appropriate amount of baking soda, so that they can slightly relieve their symptoms.
The main component of baking soda is sodium bicarbonate, which is relatively easy to decompose water and can be used as a leavening agent in the food manufacturing process.
Baking soda is always a common ingredient in life, and it also has many effects in medical use.
1. Neutralize gastric acid. Gastric acid can promote the digestion of the body, but if too much gastric acid will damage the gastrointestinal tract mucosa.
Baking soda is alkaline, which can effectively neutralize gastric acid, thereby protecting the gastric mucosa.
However, this neutralization will generate carbon dioxide, so it is generally not used alone, and it is better to use it in combination with calcium carbonate or magnesium oxide.
2. Alkaline urine concentration hyperuricemia and gout.
Because of hyperuricemia and gout patients, purines cannot be excreted, and supplementation with baking soda can make the urine alkaline and promote the excretion of plasma to relieve hyperuricemia and prevent the occurrence of gout.
3, treatment of metabolic acidosis, because baking soda is alkaline, so oral baking soda is also used clinically to treat mild metabolic acidosis.
However, for severe metabolic acidosis, sodium bicarbonate is generally not administered orally or by intravenous infusion.
Baking soda has many uses in medicine and is also very common in life, such as removing pesticides, tea stains, and removing odors.
When using baking soda, we must pay attention to avoid excessive amounts, so as not to cause poisoning, baking soda is easy to produce a large amount of carbon dioxide gas in the stomach, so it should be used with caution for patients with gastric ulcer.
1. Wash doors, windows, floors, bathroom equipment, etc. with baking soda to make them look new.
2. After cleaning the floor with a cloth moistened with baking soda, wipe it again with a dry cloth, and the floor will be bright and clean.
3. Remove oil stains. Washing pots and pans with edible baking soda can effectively remove oil stains, and because baking soda is edible, so if it is not washed, it will not cause harm to the body.
4. Thoroughly clean the dust board. Cleaning the dust board with baking soda can remove the stains and odors.
5. Clean the cooker hood, apply baking soda cream on the cooker hood, and leave it to stand to clean the oil.